If the product is defective, you can return it within 1 year of received date. Items that qualify for return:
- Defective compatible or remanufactured drum unit
- Defective compatible or remanufactured ink
- Defective compatible or remanufactured toner
- Defective cables and non electronic adapters
You can return an unopened package within 90 days of received date. Restocking fee may apply.
Items that qualify for return:
- Unopened compatible or remanufactured ink
- Unopened compatible or remanufactured toner
- Unopened compatible or remanufactured drum unit
You can return an unopened package within 30 days of received date. Restocking fee may apply.
Items that qualify for return:
- OEM ink, OEM toner, OEM drum, Ink refill kit
- Software, videos games, blank media
- Cleaning supplies and chemicals
- Office supplies paper, writing instruments and others
We do not refund some items due to hygienic reasons. Non-refundable items include:
- Headphones and earphones
- Fitness trackers watch, bracelet and others
- Beauty, grooming & personal products
- Intimate Products
Other non-refundable items include:
- Final sale items, clearance or open boxed items
- Household electronics (1 year repair warranty by the manufacturer included)
Only manufacturer’s defects are covered under warranty; any kind of physical damage is not covered under warranty. Instructions of use provided by the manufacturer should be closely followed.
Moreinkcartridges.ca is not responsible for:
- Any damage, injury, or warranty claim that occurs with or in connection with any products we sell.
- Any loss, damage, or injury that occurs due to the use or misuse of a drone.
All liability is assumed by the purchaser/operator/pilot and they are responsible for:
- Damages to property and persons caused by drone.
- Misuse of product.
- Any indirect or consequential damage caused by drone.
- Providing proper configuration, including Wi-Fi configuration, and maintenance of the product.
- Complying to all local and federal laws which may regulate the use of drones in your area.
Transport Canada Regulations
Click here to download Transport Canada Regulations in PDF format. For more information on Transport Canada's rules and to find out whether it is necessary to submit an exemption from or not, visit tc.gc.ca/safetyfirst. Abiding by Transport Canada Regulations is important.
- Modifying a product without Moreinkcartridges.ca authorization will void warranty.
- Moreinkcartridges.ca is only responsible for products that are damaged during delivery
or products that come with a manufacture defect.
CHANGING / CANCELLING ORDER:
- We encourage customers to call us or use our online chat system immediately if they wish to cancel the order; contacting us using email may delay the process.
- We try our best to get the products to you as fast as possible. Orders placed before noon (EST/EDT) are usually processed on the same business day.
- Customers are responsible for any shipping costs if any errors occur after shipping.
- Customers may not cancel or change their order if it has already been processed by the warehouse.
- Customers can ask for a return authorization in case of purchasing a wrong product. Once the item is returned, customer receives a refund. (Customer is responsible for shipping costs)
- Those who notice a price drop on our website’s product page within 7 days of
online purchase date can contact us to arrange a refund of difference to your store
credit. Note: if the lowered subtotal no longer qualifies for free shipping, shipping
charges will apply. Exceptions: clearance items & special coupon events.
- Customers should check their order confirmation emails for any incorrect or
incomplete orders and report any issue immediately. If the customers do not
contact customer support on time, they are responsible for additional fees that
Customers should check their order confirmation emails for incorrect or incomplete shipping
addresses and report any issue immediately. If the customers do not contact customer support
on time, they are responsible for additional fees that may apply.
RETURN / REFUND / REPLACEMENT:
- We provide refund for defective items. Customers receive a full refund in case of
returning the complete order. If only part of the order is being returned, customer
will receive a refund for that item only.
- We provide refund for non-defective items excluding the cost of shipping.
Customers will be refunded amount of the item only.
- Customers are responsible for a mandatory restocking fee of 10% for non-
- For all incorrect orders, the cost of replacements include return fees and fees for
sending the new item.
- All orders are recorded by our system.
- Confirmed items receive RSL (prepaid return shipping label) within their specified
warranty period; some exceptions are authorized by our customer service.
Products have to be returned within 30 days after the issue of the RSL. Customer
is responsible for the failure to use the RSL within the 30 days after it was issued;
we are not responsible to provide a new RSL.
- RSL (prepaid return shipping label) can’t be provided to Metro pickup orders and
orders placed outside of Canada; an authorization from our customer service is
required to return such items back to our warehouse for either a replacement or a
PROMOTIONS / COUPONS / GIFTS:
- Free gifts and promotional items do not qualify for exchange or refund. If the
associated item is being returned, the gift or promotional item must be returned as
- All free items are limited in quantity and no substitutes are available.
- Dollar value coupons do not carry cash value and can not redeemed as cash.
They must be used in a single transaction, the remaining amount will not carry
- Customers have to cover shipping cost for "Free gift coupons" if it does not qualify
for free shipping.
Returns, exchanges and refunds for purchases with free gifts , included or bonus items
In order to qualify for a refund, all products (defective or non-defective) must be returned in their
original purchase condition with:
- the original packing material
- intact warranty cards
- instructions and any other item or accessories provided by the manufacturer.
Note: Any gift/bonus item that came with the product must be returned as well.
Customer name, address and phone number is required for all returns and exchanges for audit
and fraud prevention purposes. For further confirmation, we may also request a valid (or a scan
of) photo ID. Returns with the original receipt will be made to the original payment method or
Returns, exchanges and refunds for purchases with earned store credit
Store credits may be deducted in the process of refund based on the order's subtotal. If a
minimum subtotal required by a special promotion or event is no longer reached after the
refund, store credits earned via such promotion will be deducted. Such store credit deductions
may result in a negative total of credit rewards.
We do our best to provide as accurate descriptions, pricing and rebate information regarding our
products as possible, but completeness, reliability or accuracy of such information is not
guaranteed. If such information is incorrect due to technical, informational, typographical or
other errors Moreinkcartridges.ca will not be responsible for any loss or discrepancy with
accurate data. If the product you received does not fit the description you can return it by
following Moreinkcartridges.ca Return Policy.
If not noted otherwise, the product prices displayed on the website represent the full retail price
listed on the product itself, provided by the manufacturer/supplier, or estimated based on
The price of the product is only confirmed once a customer places an order.
Moreinkcartridges.ca tries its best to eliminate the difference in the prices, but some products
may still be mispriced. In such case, Moreinkcartridges.ca will either contact customers for
instructions before shipping or cancel their order and notify them accordingly.